
Matt is officially a 2
nd grader and he couldn't be happier. He started school on Sept 22. The
district opened a new school
(hallelujah! the old school was TERRIBLE!) and now Matt
gets to ride the bus can I get an
AMEN?! I love that I don't have to do the car pool and with him riding the bus it ensures that he will be on time for school...I don't think we were
on time even just one day last year when I had to take him, oops! He was so very excited to start school. The night before he had to set out his outfit on his chair and he DID pick it out all by himself
in fact he chose every last piece of clothing we bought for school this year. He hates what I pick out so it was all up to him needless to say we bought a ton of screen tee's
(yuck!) but some very cool shoes
(we love our puma's). Here are some pictures for you to enjoy.

His sign says
"I am a 2nd grader" (I am only telling you what it says because I am awesome at taking pictures, NOT! and you can't read it). I found the sign online and thought it was a great idea.

This is Matt and his 2 best buddies: Eli and Brenden. He loves them and they are such good boys, they also live 2 and 3 houses away so it's great to have friends so close.

When the bus came and Matt was getting on Hallie freaked out because she
didn't get to give him a hug and tell him goodbye so we had to call him back off so she would feel good about him leaving her for the day. What a good brother for getting off and showing some love to his baby sister when all of his friends were waiting and what a cute sister to be so concerned that he wouldn't have a good day with out some love from her. I LOVE those two!

Matt getting on the bus and leaving his 2 best girls behind hoping that he would have the most perfect 1st day as a 2
nd grader.
Good luck this year buddy you are going to be the best 2nd grader there ever was!
We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment