Monday, March 11, 2013

I haven totally neglected my blog...for almost a year...I now have a 8 month old baby and he hasn't been mentioned even once.  He he is our sweet little man Oliver:













Our little Ollie was born July 6, 2012.  He is Hallie's little twin but actually looks a lot like Matt did when he was a baby.  He had a quick little trip to primary children's at about a month old that the doctors felt was pretty serious but it turned out to be not a big deal at all, phew, thank goodness. We love this little man.  He is the happiest, sweetest, and the most snuggliest baby that there ever was.  He has melted our heart and we adore him.

2 comments:

Lacie said...

Seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen!!!

tikichikadee said...

He is such a cutie face! We need to hang out sometime before the century is over..for more than twenty minutes. Seriously.