Thursday, June 6, 2013

I love her infinity plus 1

This is my beautiful daughter Hallie. 
 
 She is the sweetest, sassiest, most compassionate, protective girl in the whole wide world. I don't think there has ever been a more loved little girl.  She is 5 years old going on 17..yes she has an attitude of a 17 year old girl. She is a spitfire and a drama queen. 
 Hallie has always been very special...we all knew she was something wonderful before she was even born.  Having her come into our world was lifesaving for both Tom and myself...no that our lives were in danger but our spirit, our well being and our testimony were in serious danger.  I don't even want to think of where I would be right now if this mot special beautiful child wouldn't have chosen me to be her mother or Tom to be her father.  She has brought so much into our lives.  Hallie has such a spirit about her and has since the minute she was born.  She has been a little different than most children but it mostly noticeable to me and  a few others.  She has gone through many different trials in her short little life, we have gone through so much together as a family.  She has overcome them all and grown to be so smart, beautiful, happy, fun loving and has such a spitfire personality and she will protect and defend her family and friends till the end.  I am so proud of her and all that she has become.  She loves Jesus more than anything in this world and help us to be stronger each and every day.  I hope that I can be the best mommy to this sweet little girl.  Love you Hallie girl!     

No comments: