Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Tom



Tom is one hard boy to shop for. He has no idea what he wants and when you ask he just says "oh you decide I don't really care". I am not a good present giver...I need ideas! I thought long and hard and had a little help from his mom. I wanted to get the coolest wife award so I bought him a long board. I picked it out all by myself and the guy at the store said that it was an awesome board and probably the one he would have picked out for himself...yay Aubrie!!! Tom totally loved it and was out riding it the second I gave it to him. I was pretty impressed by his skills on the long board...until he biffed it hard, it was really funny and luckily he didn't get hurt. I hope he has fun with it and can learn to do cool tricks...can you do cool tricks on long boards or is that only skate boards?!? Maybe he'll teach me how to ride and then I will for sure get the coolest wife award. Happy Birthday Tom!

1 comment:

.mel. said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like it was fun!