Monday, March 24, 2008
I had a bad day
Thursday night was girls night out for our ward and all the girls met at my house. i was thinking this was going to be great. We just went out to eat and talk. We had so much fun and I must say that Lindsay and I were the life of the party...full on stand up comedians. It was great! So I come home and I am feeling happy of course, I just got a break from being the mom and Tom put them both to bed. Life is great! I go to bed, sleep really good and wake up ready for a great day...DUN, Dun, dun...little did I know this was going to be a hard day. It started off with the kids crying and being little boogers all morning long, then I decided to do some drives for the dealership to make some play money...bad idea! Matty was climbing all over in the cars getting foot prints all over, yelling, crying, and every five minutes asking "are we there yet, are we there yet?". I could not get him to listen to me. He was so naughty. Hallie was also not being her perfect normal self she was being the BABY MONSTER. Every time that Matt yelled or cried she would get sad and start to yell and cry. I couldn't out her down at all or she would start screaming like I have never heard her scream before. My kids are normally very good but not today and I am afraid that I was not a very good mommy. I had no patients left and I had to talk very loud to even get either one of the kids attention...okay so you could say that I was yelling maybe a little bit...or alot. We finally get home and Matty decides to be perfect or so I thought. He wanted to go play in the backyard and not even five minutes later he comes in as I am on the phone with Shanna to tell me he just had an accident and acted as if it was no big deal. WHAT?!?! I felt as If I couldn't get a break! What 4 year old just has an accident when he is perfectly capable of coming inside long enough to do his business so I don't have to clean it all up. I lost it! I was so frazzled that I just started to cry but I was trying to hide while talking on the phone. Shanna is obviously not stupid and knows at this point I am having a meltdown and is comforting me. I should be comforting her she is the one who has been through alot lately not poor poor me with my temporarily naughty kids. Thank you Shanna for being so wonderful! I won't go into anymore details so needless to say It was my terrible horrible no good very bad day...to bad I couldn't move to Australia. Everything is back to normal...well almost normal Matty still won't listen, but will he ever? I love my kids and I am so grateful for them and I keep telling myself that we all need the bad days like that to be thankful for the good ones. My kids are great and I am truly blessed that I get to be their mommy. I am so glad that they chose me. I love you Matty and Hallie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Auboo, you are such a good mommy! Any kid would be the LUCKIEST to have you as their mom!! We all sream!;)
Hey crazy chica you need a new post ok so get to it;)
Post a Comment