
It's finally warm enough to go swimming again and we are loving it! It has been in the 70's for such a long time and it finally reached the 80's, we are all over the idea of swimming. It was Hallie's first time going in the pool and she had a blast. She was kicking her legs like crazy but wouldn't put her hands in the water at first, once she did she was splashing everyone. It felt so nice to go swimming (but not to get into a swimming suit...yikes time for a gym pass!)
2 comments:
HEY, it was good to see you guys in Wal-Mart last week. Your kids are very cute.
could Hallie be any cuter in that swimsuit? I dont think so!! She is so cute and chubo. I am so jealous but it will be a good year before I am able to go swimming:( but that gives me a yr to try and look like Shanna(haha yea right, I wish)
Post a Comment