Friday, August 1, 2008

Pedicures



On Tuesday my two friends Shelli and Coleen had a girls day to celebrate Shelli's birthday. We got lunch at Chili's (yummy, molten chocolate cake!) and then we each got a pedicure. Wow, it felt amazing! When I came home Hallie was obsessed with my painted toes so I decided to paint hers. Matt picked out some cute little purple flowers to put on. She loved them and was really excited to show everyone.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

So cute!!! I bet Emma would love to have her toys painted!

Cyndi said...

I love the toesies(sp) They are way cute and girly

Anonymous said...

I agree, it does feel wonderful. Maybe when we go to Florida we can all do pedicures? Mom would love it! If we can get her to do it.
love ya!

Amber Lynn said...

hey hot stuff, love the toes!! I have been thinkin about you for a few year now, ever since the last time we talked.. your hubby is so cute! cangrats and your kids are so adorible. That lil one is going to turn out just like you.. hehehehehhe good time good time. it so good to be in touch once again!

Anonymous said...

Aubrie, I just tagged you. Go to my blog and just copy and paste the questions. How exhausting, good luck. I can't wait to hear your answers though. Love ya!