How cute are these two?!
Monday, September 15, 2008
bestest, bestest, bestest friends
Keirra and Matt are bestest, bestest, bestest friends ever! These two play all the time and play very well together. They were playing last week when Shelli (Keirra's mom) called to have her come home, so I told Matt to walk her home. She lives right next door but you have to walk around the corner and It just scares me to have them walk around the corner alone, I know I am so paranoid. I followed them out to make sure he actually listened to me and this is what I found, Matt with a fake gun so he could protect her as he walked her home. I am hoping it's true love so they can grow up get married, give us cute grand babies and live happily ever after. I thought it was hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
they are way cute together! What fun
I hope they get married too!(Is it legal to betroth them?) Keirra loves Matt so much! You didn't put quite enough "bestest"s in there! Now I guess you don't have to call Ben when your nervous- Matt will protect you!!!!
Post a Comment