
Hallie got play shoes, a purse and
jewelry for Christmas and she is in love with them. She clomp around in the kitchen and front room where
there is a hard floor but will not go on the carpet, she likes to hear herself clomping all around. She is
truly a
girly girl and loves shoes and dressing up. I think she looks so dang cute!
5 comments:
She looks so girly girl. What a fun little monkey! Oh and your floor looks so cute I love the tile!! I don't think I've seen it before
SO CUTE!!! I can't believe she's big enough to be a "girly-girl"! She is adorable!
This is SO cute! I totally remember doing this. We had hardwood floors and I would carry around a sheet as my flowing dress....she's SUCH a girl! Love it!
She is so cute!! Olivia is exactly the same way - totally in love with shoes, purses and jewelry. Don't you just love little girls. They are so much fun. I love how she only wants to walk on the hardwood floor to strut her stuff. You better watch out, you have a future diva on your hands :)
What a lovely little lady you have. She looks like she's ready for the Opera or at the very least a night at the Ice cream parlor. I can't wait to see you guys next week end! Love ya!
Post a Comment