Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Forget the fact that Hallie looks like an ORPHAN in this picture and just know that Hallie has become such a big girl. She has now gone potty in her big girl potty 2 times on her own and she said her 1st, 3 word sentence... She said last night to Tom, "daddy no no ba ba". Wow, simple sentence I know but it had multiple syllables, I am pretty sure she is a child genius! I am such a proud mommy!

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

She really is absolutely Beautiful!! Even with her hair a mess she looks so stinkin' cute, no orphan Ive ever seen has been that cute;) Good for her on her talking and her pottying abilities, maybe she can teach Will:)

Shelli said...

Yea, Hallie! You are getting so big!!! Kamry is up for a lesson too!

tikichikadee said...

Just wait until she tells you things like: "Mom, I can't go to the bathroom because sharp-tooth ate my pants." or
"Don't be rediculous, I like to eat sheep."