Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I must say that I get to live in one if the most beautiful places in the world! I love living here, who wouldn't this is what I see when I walk out my front door.


This is our dog Kansas...well she is not technically ours but we are dog sitting for 41/2 months for my cousin. We love her dearly and hope that one day we will get to keep her for ever. She is the most lovable dog although she looks like she might not be so nice, she is and she lets all the kids play and jump on her.

Last Sunday we decided we'd take the jeep out 4 wheeling and also take the dogs to the lake to play. This was pretty much the extent of Kansas and the water. Ebby jumped right in and refused to get out bu Kansas was a little bit more reserved when it came to the water.

My baby girl and pretty cute husband. I just thought the picture was cute.

Poor Eb's, she got into trouble because she ran off to jump into the water and also chase another dog...well duh, of course a lab is going to run off when you are at the lake, you let her out of the jeep and don't hold on the the leash. Poor Eb's all she wanted to do was swim and play.

Whenever we walk Kansas it's more like she walks us. She is massive in fact these pictures do not do her justice. She is MASSIVE! Hallie wanted to walk her so desperately so we gave her the leash and prayed that Kansas would stay put. Tom stayed close to Hallie's side just in case Kansas decided to take Hall's for a walk.

1 comment:

tikichikadee said...

awesome pictures! There is nothing more stunning than red rock at sunset. I love big mutts thanks to Molly and Nala and I miss Molly so much when I visit kanab.