MATT: Mom, you know how you want to get skinny again?
ME: uh...yes...why?
MATT: well I saw this thing on TV that you put in between your legs and move it and it gets you skinny, so you should probably go buy it.
I was laughing so hard I didn't even have time till afterwards to realize that my son thinks I need a little work on myself. I guess I have a little too much junk in the trunk and my 5 year old is telling me to do something about it. I thought it was hysterical and I want everyone to know that I start my diet and going back to the gym regularly...starting MONDAY, I need the weekend to gorge myself full of fattening foods. Anyone want to join me...with the gorging part or the dieting part I don't care which I just want someone to help me!
9 comments:
Kids say the funniest things, I would so do your diet with you but I have NO self-disiplin. So umm good luck with that;)
Nursing = anything that fits in my mouth gets eaten. And you do NOT look like you need to diet. AT ALL!
I would love to join you in doing both. My 10 year reunion is next month and i need to be looking hot! haha funny huh. but really. what gym do you go to? i have a pass at results. Matt is so cute and that story is so funny!
Uh... could he be related to Jesse? Holy Crap!
So funny!!! Pretty sure Em's going to be telling me what to do here pretty soon!!!
Miss you!!
Have you ever watched the show Bambi? I seem to recall a phrase that Thumpers mom told him.
Seriously Matt is so funny! He only said that because he has heard you make comments about it. I know that Matt thinks you are more then beautiful the way you are. I agree with him on that too.
I am with you on the gorging and dieting. Call me! :0)
I always start on Monday. The problem is, it's always NEXT Monday!
I'd join you for both too!
Oh My Gosh...this is too funny!!
Post a Comment