Thursday, July 30, 2009






As you can see Hallie is going through a stage in her little life and its not just the terrible 2 stage although she has entered into that stage prematurely but also into the naked stage. I cannot keep clothes on this child for the life of me. We were at my parents house this last weekend for my little brothers homecoming and as you may have noticed Hallie had a hard time keeping clothes on the entire time. What a welcome home present for this newly returned missionary...a naked niece. I think it's safe to assume that Joel WILL NOT be coming to me on parental advice for when he has his own children.
Did any of your kids go through a naked stage...and if so does it ever end?!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't experienced that exciting phase yet. It was Nude Recreation Week this month...maybe that has something to do with it?

http://www.zanyholidays.com/2009/07/nude-recreation-week.html

Tiffany said...

You were in Provo???? Why didn't we get together? I was there too!!!
Emma will run around in her undies but I don't let her run naked, I tell her that Sophie (our little yorkie) will bite her bum if she doesn't have her undies on and she agrees to put them on!

Cyndi said...

I don't know if it ends, Aubrie! unfortunately Megan and Kacie are still naked way too much for their age, but they don't grasp that its not ok when I tell them, because William is ALWAYS naked, sometimes riding his bike down the street buck naked. SO I am a terrible person to give advice on this topic

The Freak Parade said...

Hey if you've got it flaunt it! (DO 2-yr-olds got it though???)

tikichikadee said...

Nudity has always been a far better choice than pants. I mean come on, who chaffs when waering their birthday suit?
And no...the urge to bare IT ALL never leaves a person.

Brianne said...

Phoenixx is in the SAME stage, at least it doesn't sound like Halle has been leaving presents around for you with no diaper on! argh

Anonymous said...

Jack just learned how to take his diaper off, Ive been finding treasures around the house....

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) look at that emo boy one over this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.