Wow, it has been such a long time since I have done a post on here. Our brand new computer broke and so we had to send it back to HP to be fixed in the meantime they did a bang up job during fixing it (NOT) and we still don't have our comp back. We hired some one to fix it and he to can not fix it either. It has been very frustrating and I feel as if I live back in the cave man times with out my computer. I have no pictures to share although we have done so much in the last couple of months...birthdays, both Hallie an Matt's, a wedding (congrats Robert and Lauren...I love getting new sister in laws we need more on our team!) and much much more.
Tom came home tonight and said he found someone that can REALLY fix our computer so we will see and hopefully then I can catch up on all of my blogging. If the comp is not fixed soon have a happy Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year!
2 comments:
Trevor said he will fix it...he might as well look at it. Come on, let him try!
although I was hoping for some fun pictures, Its nice to hear your alive!!
Post a Comment