Thursday, February 10, 2011




so today as Hallie crawls into my bed at 7:00 (ya, that's really really early for us!) and says:
"mom, I sick!
me: "oh no what's wrong?"
Hallie: "I busted!"
ME: " what do you mean your busted?"
Hallie: "I not working"
She was right she is sick with a temp of 99.9 and pale as a ghost and completely lethargic and then Matt calls from school to tell me he is sick and that has never happened before. Cold and flu season has hit again in this household. I can't wait till spring ---up in this blizzardy wasteland that means 3-4 more months till it warms up. Get us back home to St. George!

3 comments:

tikichikadee said...

Man I hate this busted season of sickness, too. Spring is lamost here! I can taste it!

tikichikadee said...

lamost. yeah, new vocabulary for ya.

Cyndi said...

She is so cute! I am so excited to see you guys! And lily can't wait to meet your bestest cousin Hallie!