Tuesday, May 31, 2011

his new true love

Tom was outside mowing the lawn the other day. I walked outside to ask him a question and this is what I found.....................



Tom mowing the lawn with one hand, my husband has mad skills the the lawn mower! He seriously mowed the ENTIRE front, back and side yard holding his one true love, the

energy drink!


We were once told by a friend that if they were to make a Ken and Barbie doll replica of us there would be a big gulp in each of our hands. Sadly, Tom has moved on from the big gulp now to an energy drink. What has our world come to?! I say:


"Long live the big gulp and down with the energy drink!"

3 comments:

Sarah Z said...

that is too funny! I can think of better things to be doing when in need of an energy drink....like exercising, a day of shopping, having se...nevermind! But mowing the lawn? Come on.

colleen said...

At least he mowed the lawn and it's not a beer! lol

Stephanie said...

Of course he has mad lawn mowing skills-he used to do mine for the 7 long weeks Jay was away! I miss you guys! Will be in Utah in 4 days-call me or something!